Ben qualified as a Solicitor in 2017, joining an employment law practice in the city of London.
Ben advises businesses and senior executives in all sectors on all aspect of employment law.
- Acted for over 20 individuals being provided with settlement agreements as part of a large reorganisation within a multinational technology company
- Advised a senior individual from within a magic circle law firm concerning sex and sexual orientation discrimination claim which resulted in an agreed termination of their employment and a significant settlement package.
- Advised a bank on a redundancy collective consultation exercise
- Assisting with High Court litigation including claims for breach of contract.
- Advising employers and employees on enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- Advised a senior executive regarding a breach of contract claim within the County Court
- Advising employers on performance review and complex grievances.
Ben is known for developing a good rapport with clients, and is always keen to ensure clients are regularly kept updated every step of the way.
Ben also works at Constantine Law.