Shareholder disputes can be a stressful experience, particularly when the growth or even the existence of a business is at stake. Furthermore, the outcome of a shareholder dispute will often have major financial implications for one or more of the parties involved. With such important issues in play, it is important to instruct lawyers with the capability and proven experience to give you the best prospect of winning your case.
At iLaw, we balance our best in class litigation expertise with commercial know-how, to guide you through a shareholder dispute and achieve success. Our dedicated team of highly rated dispute lawyers led by leading lawyer Tom Clark, has extensive expertise dealing with disputes in this area including:
- Minority shareholder rights
- Board mismanagement
- Failure to pay dividends
- Shareholder deadlock
- Fraud or dishonesty
- Exclusion from business decisions
- Breach of a Shareholders’ Agreement
- Directors’ conflicts of interest
Why instruct iLaw?
- Consultation at no charge
- We work fast to understand your case
- Winning track record
- Litigation funding and no-win-no-fee options available