We advise fixed & wireless network operators, resellers, service providers and communications technology suppliers on a range of issues, including service agreements, IT procurement, outsourcing, IPR and content, competition/regulatory and commercial disputes.
For telecoms businesses wishing to grow and expand, we have a track record of assisting in acquisitions and re-organisations.
Our litigators are experienced in resolving arbitraging and premium rate fraud disputes and in defending claims and proceedings brought by the collecting societies (MCPS/PRS) and PhonepayPlus against mobile content suppliers.
Our services include:
- Technology procurement
- Commercial agreements
- Outsourcing – including call centre, network management and offshoring
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Premium rate fraud litigation
- Competition and regulatory advice
- Partnering and strategic alliances
- MCPS/PRS disputes
- Commercial litigation