We advise office holders, creditors and distressed companies in relation to processes, procedures and litigation arising during the course of administrations, receiverships, CVA’s, liquidations and bankruptcies.
On suitable cases we offer Conditional Fee (‘no win, no fee’) Agreements, backed by litigation insurance. Our knowledge and experience includes:
- Drafting and service of statutory demands
- Presentation of bankruptcy and winding up petitions
- Applications for and defending against asset-freezing injunctions or injunctions to prevent the presentation of bankruptcy and winding up petitions
- Actions in relation to preferences and transactions at an undervalue
- Director disqualification
- Fraudulent & Wrongful trading
- Misfeasance claims against directors and shareholders
- Claims for the avoidance of a floating charge
- Transactions defrauding creditors
Please contact email@example.com to find out how we can help your business.