At iLaw, the reputation of our team of specialist employment lawyers is built on providing clients with pragmatic, commercially focused strategies and solutions to their employment law problems.
UK employment law continues to develop at a rapid pace. It is very important that employers remain up to date and seek specialist employment advice and support on a continuing basis so as to avoid unanticipated liabilities for their organisation.For employees faced with a problem at work legal advice and assistance ought to be obtained at an early stage so that they properly understand their legal position and any potential claims they may have.
We provide specialist employment law services for both employers and employees.
For employers and their HR support
We provide employers and their HR support with commercial, effective, specialist employment, HR and health and safety advice, strategies and solutions, individually tailored to each client’s business.
Our services include:
- drafting and maintaining employment contracts, HR policies and procedures to ensure they remain legally compliant
- advice and support for managers and HR handling:
- disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- frequent and long term sickness absence
- poor performance issues
- capability issues
- negotiated exits, including the drafting of settlement agreements
- defending claims brought by employees in the employment tribunals and civil courts
- injunctive action against employees to enforce post termination restrictions
- due diligence, including the TUPE aspects of sales, acquisitions and mergers
We provide senior executives and employees with specialist employment advice focused on achieving the client’s objectives.
Our services include:
- reviewing directors service agreements and contracts of employment to ensure they reflect the offer of employment made and do not contain any hidden pitfalls
- advice and support:
- raising a formal grievance against your employer
- settlement agreement advice and negotiation
- defending disciplinary, performance, capability and dismissal proceedings
- bringing a claim in the employment tribunal or civil courts against your employer
- defending injunctive action brought against you by a former employer
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help your business